TERMS & CONDITIONS
Crew (AUS) Pty Ltd Terms & Conditions
- Crew reserves the right to refuse entry.
- Every possible effort is made to deliver classes and services on time, as advertised. However, class schedules are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
- The door to the studio is locked at the beginning of each class for safety and security. No late entry is permitted and leaving class early is strongly discouraged.
- Crew is not responsible for the safekeeping of your belongings.
- All purchases are final. Crew does not offer refunds on services or products for change of mind, user error, change of address or any other reason.
- Packages and Memberships are non-transferable.
- Packages/Memberships may not be shared. Anyone caught sharing Packages/Memberships will be denied entry and will forfeit any remaining entitlements.
- All booking cancellations must be made via the online booking system (MindBody Online), and at least 12 hours prior to the class commencement time. This will ensure that there is no penalty imposed. Cancellations will not be accepted via phone or email. If you do not attend your booked session or do not cancel your booking within the 12 hour early cancelation window, your session credit will be forfeited.
- Gift cards can be redeemed for Packages/Membership and/ or products.
- When attending classes at Crew, you agree that neither you, your heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against Crew (AUS) Pty Ltd Directors, employees and its Members/Package holders for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
- Fees may increase from time to time to reflect increases in costs.
- As there is no late admittance, please arrive at least ten minutes prior to your scheduled class time. The studio will be open 15 minutes before the scheduled class start times.
- Check-in at reception for all classes.
- There are to be no personal belongings in the Crew workout area, other than water and towel. There are lockers in the change rooms for personal items.
- No glass bottles.
- No phones are to be turned on or to be brought out during a class.
(Includes Single, 10 x Class pack).
- All packages expire 3 months from the date of purchase.
- No refunds, transfers or extensions are offered on unused portions.
- Packages may not be shared. Anyone caught sharing Packages will be denied entry and will also forfeit any remaining credits.
- Failure to use all credits within the allotted time will result in loss of all remaining credits.
- To avoid forfeiture of a credit, class cancellations are only accepted via our online booking system (MindBody Online), and must be processed a minimum of 12 hours in advance of the pre-booked class. Cancellations are not accepted via phone or email. If you do not attend a booked session or do not cancel within the early cancel window, your class credit will be forfeited.
- Please use the ‘Early Cancel’ function in our online booking system so that your position in that class may be offered to others.
(Includes Bronze – 2 x sessions per week, Silver – 3 x sessions per week, Gold-Unlimited sessions per week).
- Minimum term for membership is 3 months. This is paid in advance and will be debited to your nominated bank account either weekly or monthly.
- Membership may not be shared. Anyone caught sharing a membership will be denied entry and will also forfeit any remaining membership.
- After the 3 consecutive months (minimum term), memberships can be cancelled in writing (via email to firstname.lastname@example.org) giving a minimum of 14 days notice from the date cancellation is received. Cancellations will not be accepted via Facebook, phone or any medium other than the above email address.
- Membership fees will be charged in advance to your nominated bank account weekly, monthly or quarterly via a third party biller (ezidebit.com.au). Their fees for a direct debit will incur a fee of $3.30 on the first payment and $1.25 for every payment thereafter .No additional fees are charged on credit card auto-debits.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that there are sufficient funds available to cover the auto-debit. Should a payment be declined for any reason, Crew reserves the right to process the outstanding payment at anytime in order to settle any debt owed. If an auto-debit is declined due to insufficient funds, the transaction will fail which will then incur additional bank charges. Unfortunately, Ezidebit is unable to absorb these costs and therefore they will apply a $11.90 fee for the failed transaction. This fee is debited 7 days after the failed payment is processed.
- The terms and conditions of our third party biller Ezidebit form a binding component of your membership agreement. This can be found in hard copy at reception.
- Crew is in no way responsible for additional bank fees that you may incur from your bank. Bank fees are under the terms and conditions of contractual agreements that lie between you and your bank.
- Any booking cancellation must be made via our online booking system (MindBody Online), and at least 12 hours prior to the class commencement time. This will ensure that there is no penalty imposed. Cancellations will not be accepted via phone or email. If you do not attend your booked session or do not cancel your booking within the 12 hour early cancelation window, your class credit will be forfeited (this does not include Gold members). Whilst Gold members do not incur a late cancellation penalty, if a gold member wishes to cancel there booking, that the Gold member also uses our‘early cancel’ function in our online booking system so that your position in that class may be offered to others.
- Membership may be placed ‘On Hold’ via a written request (via email to email@example.com) up to a maximum of six weeks. All requests must be made in seven day increments (only), i.e. 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks up to 6 weeks as Crew cannot pro-rata day usage. Management requires a minimum of seven days notice prior to your ‘On Hold’ commencement date.